- Streamlining business processes,
- Controlling costs,
- Regulatory compliance and
- Improving data security
are all excellent reasons for companies use a document management software solution. Most Document Management systems on the market today provide a good suite of solutions to meet generic company business needs. What they do not take into account are the needs specific to the mining industry or mine site.
With the generic document system you can expect to:
- Reduce costs by capturing paper-based content and converting it into electronic images
- Minimize inefficiencies by making information easier to find and share
- Reduce risk through automated archiving and back-up of managed content
- Improve security by applying roles to allow specific users access to the data
- Build a foundation for more efficient workflows and processes
Not only does GaME Document Management provide the tools you need for imaging, storing and managing critical documents, it also provides:
- Cloud based solution offering 24/7 access to documents and critical data via the internet
- Integration of maps, engineering documents and electronic file types for future retrieval, something most generic document management systems do not offer.
- Easy Integration with the GaME property file data base
- A spatial component, allowing you to see the location of your specific projects.
- Integration with the Webmappable Magma viewer, allowing for more robust viewing of project spatial information
- Components which are modular – choose only the ones you need – upgrade as needs change
- Your file organization format, or adaption of our mining template to your specific project
With its modular design, the GaME Document Management Solution offers maximum flexibility in both pricing and configuration by allowing organizations to select only the tools needed for their specific business application. This provides an ideal solution for all phases of the mine life, from granting contractors access to data for creating 43-101 reports, allowing access to regulatory documents, to mergers and acquisitions where the system can function as a virtual data room for due diligence and review.
The example below shows historic documents from the Congress Mine in Arizona organized into the GaME Document Management System. The original data was provided by the Arizona Department of Mineral Resources, and modified to fit a Document Management Solution.